Scholarship for employees of the member companies of “Unternehmerschaft Düsseldorf”
Düsseldorf Business School at Heinrich Heine University, in cooperation with Unternehmerschaft Düsseldorf und Umgebung e.V., offers a scholarship for our English language MBA programme “General Management”.
Requirements for the scholarship:
- University or higher professional education degree,
- at least two years of relevant work experience,
- employment with a member company of “Unternehmerschaft Düsseldorf”,
- willingness to pursue the MBA programme with great commitment over a period of 21 months while working,
- the willingness to participate in all compulsory and elective courses of the attendance study programme as well as in all study-related examinations leading to the MBA degree.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the participant is awarded the academic degree Master of Business Administration (MBA), conferred by the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics of Heinrich Heine University.
The scholarship covers 9,500 € of the 28,500 € tuition fees, so that the scholarship holder or his/her employer only has to pay a personal contribution of 19,000 €. This includes attendance at all compulsory and elective courses of the attendance study programme, the preparation of the Master’s thesis, participation in all examinations and the teaching materials.
The study programme usually takes place on Friday evenings and Saturdays at the oeconomicum of the Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf. The programme starts on 6 November 2020. Further information on the programme can be found here on our website or by calling 0211 711 92 22 (Dipl.-Kff. Helen Steinrück).
Applications for the scholarship should be submitted to the Managing Director of Düsseldorf Business School GmbH, Prof. Dr. Christoph J. Börner (Chair of Business Administration, especially Financial Services, Heinrich Heine University, Universitätsstr. 1, 40225 Düsseldorf) by 30 September 2020.
After an interview with the Managing Director, the Academic Advisory Board of Düsseldorf Business School GmbH decides on the final award of the scholarship and admission to the course of study.