Objectives of the programme
The general objective of the MBA programme is to optimize economic knowledge, the ability to think and operate within the terms of economics, as well as management skills.
In detail, the following skills will be fostered:
- to recognize thought patterns underlying economically motivated decisions and behaviour,
- to analyse economic problems using the appropriate business instruments and methods,
- to analyse the complex relationships between the various parts of a firm and between a firm and its environment,
- to better understand actors and activities on markets in a competitive setting,
- to lead departments based on business objectives,
- to manage interfaces between the different departments in a company,
- to adapt organizations to changing environmental and competitive conditions, particularly with respect to innovation,
- to communicate efficiently with various specialists,
- to work on your personality development as a result of further learning and intensive team work,
- to lead and motivate others.
All the objectives of our programmes are pursued by means of a systematic integration of the theoretical knowledge base with the practical experience of teachers. Reaching the study objectives is supported by working in training groups, analysis of case studies, as well as the preparation of an application-oriented master thesis. A master thesis of an analysis and consulting type will enable participants to develop viable solutions to real problems.