The most important requirement for successful study is a selection of courses and programmes with the highest standards of instruction and learning.
This is ensured by practically structured courses and by instructional material that corresponds to management requirements and is based on the newest research results.
Finally, instructional excellence is assured by the most advanced teaching and learning methodology designed for the advanced training of practically experienced participants. In particular, this means the use of active learning methods such as work groups, case studies, role play and business games, as well as direct access to the internet in the classrooms.
- in the many specialized areas of study
- in the instruction by lecturers from both academic and practical backgrounds
- in research-based learning material
- in the most advanced teaching and learning methodologies
- in organization and execution
- in individual support service