Objectives of the programme
The general goal of the MBA programme is to optimize economic knowledge, the ability to think and operate within the terms of economics, as well as management abilities.
In detail, the following abilities will be fostered:
- to recognize thought patterns underlying economically motivated decisions and behaviour,
- to analyse economic problems using the appropriate business instruments and methods,
- to analyse the complex relationships between the various parts of a firm and between a firm and its environment,
- to manage interfaces between the different departments in a business,
- to lead departments based on economic goals,
- to adapt organizations to changing environmental and competitive conditions,
- to communicate efficiently with various specialists,
- to work on personality development as a result of further learning and intensive team work,
- to lead and motivate others.
All the objectives of our programmes are pursued by means of a systematic integration of the theoretical knowledge base with the practical experience of advisers. Reaching the study goals is supported by working in training groups, analysis of case studies, as well as the preparation of an application-oriented thesis. This consulting project will enable participants to develop viable solutions to real problems.