The most important requirement for successful study is a selection of courses and programmes with the highest standards of instruction and learning.
This is ensured by practically structured courses and by instructional material that corresponds to management demands and is based on the newest research results.
Finally, instructional excellence is assured by the most advanced teaching and learning methodology designed for the advanced training of practically experienced students. In particular, this means the use of active learning methods such as work groups, case studies, role play and planning games, as well as direct access to the Internet in the classrooms.
- in the many specialized areas of study
- in the instruction by lecturers from both academic and practical backgrounds
- in research based learning material
- in organization and execution
- in the most advanced teaching and learning methodologies